Thursday, January 12, 2012

{'All About Me' Booklets for Dolls}

Santa added a second American Girl doll to our home this year and the fun hasn't stopped. Dare I say that Mom likes all this doll stuff as much as the kiddo does? I hate to admit it, but I get a little pulled in to the tiny realism! My kiddo was wishing out loud for little booklets for each doll to write down their favorite things. Alas, she was writing on PLAIN scrap paper that had no flair at all. What???! So I went to my own scraps (the scraps with flair) and came up with these.
I made these exactly like my Scrappy Quote Chipboard Book , I just changed the size. Again, I used cereal boxes as my chipboard, and adhered scrapbook paper to both sides of that to make the front and back covers.
I created the pages in Word, and printed them on white cardstock.
One likes horses and one is from Hawaii. :)
 I punched the holes with my Crop-a-Dile and bound the books with hemp cord.
These are 5x7 for the overall measurements and my kiddo {loves} them! She wants me to make one for her, but since she's a living, breathing-not-plastic-and-stuffing person, I think she should have the store bought version. :)
If you'd like to make some of these for the 18" dolls in your life, you can download the pages I made here:
I also added one blank page at the end just for drawing or miscellaneous.
Have fun playing!
I'm linking up to these parties:

 

18 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…


    Pesisir
    Pesisir Pulau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy leggings for girls online from Dshred at easy prices delivered at your doorstep. Get free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. never thought i would feel this happy, thank you for this new information.

    video production service
    Zakat Perniagaan
    bottle packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this useful article , and this design blog simple and user friendly regards.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I had a lot of fun at this Olympics, but something was missing. I hope there's an audience next time.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I respect your piece of work, thanks for all the informative blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having read this I thought it was very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am happy reading your article. The web site taste is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. The web site taste is perfect, the articles is truly great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this information. I read your blog and I can't stop my self to read your full blog.

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!